In this article you will find tips for fixing non-working controllers in the game Gears 5.
Players complain that when you connect a gamepad in the Gears 5 game settings it is not. Ie the game does not see your control device (gamepad). What should be done in order for the game to determine the gamepad? Install the patch. The latest versions of Gears 5 have been fixed fixes. On the game site there is a list of all fixes. A non-working gamepad is listed in the fixed bug list.
How to update the game
- Download the latest version of the patch link.
- Install in the game folder
- Go to the game, connect the gamepad and exit the game.
- Then start the game again (go to the settings and see the working gamepad)
- It is also worth noting patch helps to solve problems even with the keyboard and mouse. If the keyboard or mouse is not working in Gears 5, then this method will also help you out.
Game Update - Gears 5 Patch Fix
Tip! Go to the official website of your gamepad or keyboard and download the latest driver version there.
Information on the game Gears 5
In Gears 5, we’ve set out to build the most varied lineup of arena-style maps for Versus and Horde to date, with an increased focus on dynamic map elements that spice up the battlefield and break-the-mold maps like our two-lane map Exhibit.
For Escape, 4 Hives are available at launch, with new Hives dropping practically EVERY WEEK with new rewards to claim from their depths. At launch, there will be 11 maps (7 arena-style, 4 Hive-style) available with 50+ Tiles available from day one to use in Map Builder.