In this article you will find tips for fixing non-working controllers in the game Trials Rising.
Players complain that when you connect a gamepad in the Trials Rising game settings it is not. Ie the game does not see your control device (gamepad). What should be done in order for the game to determine the gamepad? Install the patch. The latest versions of Trials Rising have been fixed fixes. On the game site there is a list of all fixes. A non-working gamepad is listed in the fixed bug list.
How to update the game
- Download the latest version of the patch link.
- Install in the game folder
- Go to the game, connect the gamepad and exit the game.
- Then start the game again (go to the settings and see the working gamepad)
- It is also worth noting patch helps to solve problems even with the keyboard and mouse. If the keyboard or mouse is not working in Trials Rising, then this method will also help you out.
Game Update - Trials Rising Patch Fix
Tip! Go to the official website of your gamepad or keyboard and download the latest driver version there.
Information on the game Trials Rising
Presented by Trials Rising – something clearly related to the childhood game, created by RedLynx and published under the auspices of Ubisoft. The game continues a series of Trials, experimenting with locations, textures and modes, without affecting the main thing – physics. There is no hint of realism, but there are elastic models of bikers and unnatural behavior of their iron horses.