In this article you will find tips for fixing non-working controllers in the game Devil May Cry 5.
Players complain that when you connect a gamepad in the Devil May Cry 5 game settings it is not. Ie the game does not see your control device (gamepad). What should be done in order for the game to determine the gamepad? Install the patch. The latest versions of Devil May Cry 5 have been fixed fixes. On the game site there is a list of all fixes. A non-working gamepad is listed in the fixed bug list.
How to update the game
- Download the latest version of the patch link.
- Install in the game folder
- Go to the game, connect the gamepad and exit the game.
- Then start the game again (go to the settings and see the working gamepad)
- It is also worth noting patch helps to solve problems even with the keyboard and mouse. If the keyboard or mouse is not working in Devil May Cry 5, then this method will also help you out.
Game Update - Devil May Cry 5 Patch Fix
Tip! Go to the official website of your gamepad or keyboard and download the latest driver version there.
Information on the game Devil May Cry 5
Head of development of the fifth part of Devil May Cry Hideaki Itsuno understands this too, so I asked gamers from my Twitter page not to distribute spoilers, and recommended to fans of the series to be neater on the network.
Before the release of Devil May Cry 5, there are literally a matter of days, and for fans of the upcoming slasher, with the thrill of waiting for the release of the new game, there is nothing worse than “catching” on the network open spaces a crazy plot spoiler that can ruin the experience of diving into the novelty.
The developer noted that the studio had worked on the game for many years and was striving to make the first passage of Devil May Cry 5 as interesting as possible for everyone. Spoilers – evil.